Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bon Jour from Rwanda

We are at the Gorillas Hotel and the bottle cap collecting is great.  Except the french don't know how to spell beer (biere? come on?!).

Here is where we have been so far in Africa:


It started raining the morning and we had to hide in a little town and drink tea and eat donuts.  Luckily, we did not slip off the side of the mountain roads!!  We ate 2 goats [well they did]. I was playing a heroic soccer match with some kids in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been learning alot, especially about gorillas and monkeys.  Here is a link to the homework that we have been doing: twins.homework.boring.  Third graders will be especially interested.

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    I'm sure Uncle Pat was really upset about having to eat DONUTS! Who was playing soccer? Did you get to play goalie? That looks like a very long trip across Tanzania. Did you get to meet Inno's family? I went to an aerobics class last night with a very energetic Ugandan teacher. I'm a little sore today. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
    xxx ooo xxx Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a little afraid to click on the homework link!

    ReplyDelete